We are huge fans of eating a wide variety of raw organic foods. However, we also know that for a long long time the smartest people on the planet determined you cannot eat enough of the right raw foods to maximize your cellular health. Read more on the top superfoods that should be in your diet daily.
We know many of you raw foodies out there, as well most medical doctors, and perhaps even most personal trainers, tell people otherwise. However do your research and you will find confirmed over and over again the truth of this statement made before 1930 by, at the time, the number one agricultural chemist in the world:
- “Malnourishment underlies nearly all ailments. Disease preys on malnourished bodies. Food crops grown on depleted soils do not provide adequate nutrition.” Professor Cavanaugh, Cornell University Dean of the Agricultural Chemistry department.
As if that is not enough, consider what Dr. Roger Nocera, M.D., Board Certified Anti-Aging Physician, and stem cell medicine advocate said in a 2008 when introducing Cellular Essentials, then the most advanced supplement formulation ever manufactured, “You cannot eat enough of the right raw foods to maximize your cellular health without getting fat or at huge expense. I take medical grade supplements daily and recommend that my patients do the same.”
Having prefaced that caution, lets delve mildly into the scientific data supporting organic raw food science. There are many sources of antioxidants available to help protect your body from dangerous free radicals. The two most important ones are:
- regular consumption of fresh raw organic fruits and vegetables, and
- daily consumption of high quality antioxidant supplements (such as those contained in advanced formula raw superfood powder concentrates, or in targeted high antioxidant formulations (such as ORAC Extreme with a whopping 36,000 ORAC units per servings – you read that right – each gel cap has over 4000 ORAC and each suggested serving is 8 vegetable caps – our start your day “KISS” special gift basket contains this and other amazing products we suggest be taken in combination one or more times daily).
Research studies support that organically grown local fruits and vegetables have significantly higher levels of antioxidants than traditional corporate farmed foods due to:
- quality of soil,
- lack of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and
- time from harvest to consumption.
These 3 factors greatly impact the nutrient and toxin/bacteria level characteristics.
Consuming a wide variety of natural antioxidant compounds called polyphenols is essential to prevent oxidative stress from damaging your cells and health.
[CLICK HERE] TO LEARN ABOUT TOP ANTI-CANCER VEGETABLES THAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR DIET.
Polyphenols exist in plants and contribute to your body’s antioxidant capacity even more than vitamins. Flavonoids are a sub-class of ployphenols. Plants produce flavonoids with potent antioxidant activity. Unfortunately, conventional growing methods that use pesticides and herbicides hamper the production of flavonoids.
Plants exposed to pesticides and herbicides have less of a need to produce such compounds. And therefore, these plants produce fewer antioxidants than organically grown food.
Polyphenol flavonoids can:
- Improve your memory and concentration
- Boost the effectiveness of vitamins
- Regulate nitric oxide – a potent free radical that regulates your blood flow
- Help your heart
- Protect cells in your skin and connective tissues
- Strengthen your immune system
- Protect eye sights
- Improve all organ system performance
Eating quality organic foods and taking MRPs and quality supplements does not have to increase your food budget.
Most people spend alot of money on unhealthy foods and beverages.
If you cut out low nutrient foods and unhealthy beverages you should find that you can greatly increase your health without increasing your food budget.
Pound for pound, fresh vegetables and fruit are similar in cost to most junk food. The cost per serving of our MRPs is less than the average snack and certainly less than the average junk food meal. There simply is no financial or health reason not to start taking superfuel MRP supplements daily and snacking throughout the day on raw organic fruits and vegetables. Increasing your plant protein sources, not just plant sourced antioxidants, should greatly improve your health and help you maintain a healthy weight.