General website use and membership terms and conditions. Please read this entire agreement carefully, it is a binding agreement.
This agreement (“Agreement”) covers the terms and conditions of your rights and obligations with Online Wellness Community Inc. and any of its websites referred to as “OWC,” “Company” or “Companies” herein. You are referred to herein as “You” “Member,” “I,” as the context suggests. Websites of Company are referred to as “Site,” “Sites,” or “Website.”
The members who designate You as their referring member and all other referred members connected to you within the definition of the referral commission rewards compensation agreement part hereof are referred to herein as “Your Network” or “Your Wellness Network.”
Liberal construction hereof is intended. You agree the Company may make reasonable amendments to this Agreement from time to time as business and technology and legal implications require without releasing you from your agreement to these terms and conditions of use and membership. Use of this site after any changes to the terms and conditions of use confirms your agreement to all such changes.
I understand and agree to the above recitals and the following detailed terms and conditions:
1. I am of legal age in the state in which I enter this agreement. If I am not of legal age, I have parental consent to participate. Click here to learn more about assuring child and teen safety on the Internet. If when joining I am a minor, upon becoming of legal age, my act of logging in thereafter validated and confirms the terms of this Agreement with the same force and effect as if entered into originally as an adult. I understand that in order to receive payment of my Rewards (as defined below), I will need to provide all required proof of identification and applicable reporting numbers to comply with US income tax laws, rules and regulations.
2. No information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
3. Parental participation. We strongly recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe Internet use practices. Materials to help parents talk to their children about safe internet use can be found at sites such as this http://kids.getnetwise.org/safetyguide/ and http://world.okoto.com/website-safety-for-kids-teens/.
5. If at any time You violate this Agreement, You agree Company may terminate your membership immediately, or after assessment, which will result in a loss of all rights hereunder including my rewards account balance and claims to future rewards compensation. Any delay in enforcement of this termination right by Company does not in any way act as a waiver and Company may subsequently reconsider and elect to terminate my rights even if I have not committed additional or multiple violations. The Code of Conduct and Publishing Policy set forth below are incorporated herein.
6. I acknowledge and agree valuable and adequate consideration has been conveyed in connection with entering into this Agreement and intend to be fully bound hereby.
7. I agree Company may change its business as it deems in its best interest and I have no right to object or interfere with Company’s business decisions. I understand Company is in the Internet business and may need to make substantial changes over time that may negatively impact my expectations.
8. As a Member, I may, but am not obligated to, refer others (“Guests”) to join as members (and thereby build a network of DMR affiliated members – referred to as “Your Wellness Network” or “Your Network.” If I refer a Guest who then joins as a member, Provided they “lookup” and designate me as their referring member when joining, I would be entitled to commissions in accordance with the DMR independent contractor member referral commission compensation plan (“DMR Plan” in effect at the time I join) on their spending in OWC’s shop/store when they purchase items in the OWC’s shop/store while they are logged in as a member.
Code of Conduct, Publishing Rules and Other Member and Visitor Content Contribution Provisions
10. You agree to our Code of Conduct, Publishing Rules and other Content Related Provisions incorporated herein to this Agreement by this reference. Click the hyperlink to view and read these additional provisions You are agreeing to.
Proprietary DMR (Direct Member Rewards – free tiered referral cash commission system)
11. You agree to our proprietary free DMR rewards (Direct Member Rewards) program terms and conditions incorporated herein by this reference. Click on the hyperlink to view and read these additional provisions You are agreeing to.
Additional Terms and Conditions
12. If you have been selected and approved, You agree to our featured member expert program rules and regulations which are described on our “Publish” page incorporated herein. You agree we may change these program rules from time to time as well as create associated written program guides to govern the benefits and obligations of featured members. The rules and regulations governing regular members also apply to featured member experts.
13. You agree to the additional terms and conditions governing shopping in our e-commerce store which may be amended from time to time. If you shop, when checking out you will have an opportunity to view the latest governing provisions.
14. Voluntary donations made to OWC may not be tax deductible by You unless justified as a business expenses. OWC is a private for profit corporation.
15. Translations. The information contained in this Web Site may be translated to other languages for the convenience of other visitors and customers (the “translations”). The Web Site is being translated through “machine translation” dynamically (on-the-fly) through a third party service. This machine translation does not match the quality of human translation and serious errors in translation may result. The official text is written in English. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translations are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. You should not act in reliance on the translated version of the text, particularly as regards product warnings and dosages, but should refer to the official English text. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translations, please refer to the official English version. Company shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the translations. All translations are provided “AS IS”. Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with regard to the translations, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Company makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the translations. Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the translations, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
16. General Disclaimers. By joining You understand and agree no government authority of any kind has reviewed any of the content of Company’s websites or the products in Company stores or this Agreement. The Company does not provide legal, health, tax or other advice, and that Company and its employees and agents do not provide medical diagnosis, treatment or care of any kind. You also agree that before starting any new diet or supplementation program, or before starting any new exercise or activity regimen, that you should consult qualified health and fitness professionals. You also understand you are joining and participating of your free will and for good and valuable consideration receipt and sufficiency of which you acknowledge, and you are not relying on any representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever not expressly stated herein.
17. Medical Disclaimers. The Content on OWC websites is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of the health care professional in diagnosing and treating patients. We do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services. Your reliance upon Content obtained by you on or through the Site is solely at your own risk. The opinions expressed are those of the authors of the Content not of the Company.
18. Other miscellaneous terms and conditions. You also agree to Our miscellaneous terms and conditions incorporated herein to this Agreement by this reference. Click on the hyperlink to view and read these additional provisions part hereof.
Questions or Comments
Errors and Corrections
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section of the Site.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND DELETE ANY CONTENT WE DEEM INAPPROPRIATE FOR ANY REASON IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. AND WE MAY TERMINATE ANY MEMBER WHO VIOLATES THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS which You agree to in their entirety including the terms and conditions on subsidiary pages which have been incorporated herein by reference and hyperlinks to the full text.
Enjoy your membership, thank you for joining, and remember to spread the word about OWC to friends, family and associates and build Your Wellness Network while helping others.
OWC – Your Natural Health and Regenerative Medicine News Network
Digitally Signed by Online Wellness Community Inc., an Arizona corporation.
(c) Online Wellness Community Inc., all rights reserved. Trademarks and other copyright material of third parties (both contributing members and advertisers) remains their exclusive property and no rights are claimed therein. Online Wellness Community, OWC and DMR are trademarks of Web 3 Network Inc. WebMD is a trademark of Webmd.com. Facebook is the trademark of Facebook.com. WebMD.com and Facebook.com are not partners in or otherwise affiliated with this online wellness community venture.